- 500g of any meat or vegetables
- 1 tsp ginger, crushed
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 2 onions sliced fine
- 2 tblsp cooking oil
- 1 tbsp Kumari’s Unroasted Curry Powder
- Heat the oil in a pot/saucepan and sauté the sliced onions til golden brown.
- Add the ginger and garlic, and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add Kumari’s Unroasted Curry Powder of your choice and sauté for a minute without burning. If necessary sprinkle some water in the pot to prevent burning and sticking.
- Add meat (or vegetables) and stir until it is sealed.
- To make the gravy, add a cup of water, coconut milk or yoghurt, and mix well.
- Quickly bring to boil and then lower heat to simmer until meat is done.
- Once ready, ideally rest the dish for at least one hour before serving with rice or roti.