- 500g chicken pieces (boneless and skinless)
- 50g butter
- 1 cup cream
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1tsp ginger paste
- 1tsp garlic paste
- 4tsp Kumari’s Butter Chicken Spice Mix
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- Sauté the ginger and garlic paste for one minute using half the butter in an Indian wok or a heavy frying pan.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry til golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat the remaining butter in the same pan and add the tomato puree, Kumari’s Butter Chicken Spice Mix and salt to taste. Stir well for a minute. If necessary, add a little water, just enough so as to keep the gravy thick.
- Add the stir fried chicken pieces and stir gently, coating the chicken with the gravy.
- Quickly bring to a boil and then reduce the heat.
- Add half cup of cream and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with coriander leaves and the remaining ½ cup of cream.