- 1kg lamb curry pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 2 tblsp tomato paste
- 4 tblsp vinegar
- 2 tblsp oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2-3 tblsp Kumari’s Red Indian Curry Powder
- Heat the oil in a pot/saucepan and saute he sliced onions and garlic until golden brown.
- Make a paste with the vinegar and Kumari’s Red Indian Curry Powder and add it to the onion and garlic, and saute thoroughly. If necessary sprinkle a little water in the pot to prevent burning and sticking.
- Add tomato paste and saute until oil separates.
- Add the meat (or vegetables) and stir until it is sealed.
- Add boiling water, sugar and salt, and mix well.
- Quickly bring to boil and then lower the heat to simmer until done.
- Once ready, serve with chapattis or naan bread.