Galapagos Bbq Pork Kebabs
Sunday afternoon bbq kebabs with a Spring vibe using zesty and spicy flavours of pepper, garlic, paprika, chives, dill and lemon peel. Great starter or great for dinner with a few bbq’d veggies, serve with a drizzle of yoghurt to complete.
- 500gms pork or chicken pieces (boneless and skinless)
- 10 bamboo skewers
- Enough Olive Oil to generously coat your kebabs
- Galapagos Gold Rub
- 1 red capsicum – cut into pieces
- 1 green capsicum – cut into pieces
- Any other vegetables (e.g mushrooms) or cubed halloumi cheese if desired
- Soak your bamboo skewers in warm water for approx 30mins before using to prevent burning.
- Skewer on your meat and any chosen vegetables.
- Brush your meat skewer with olive oil giving good coverage.
- Sprinkle generously over the Galapagos Gold Rub and pat into the meat.
- Let marinate for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Once ready to cook, heat your bbq grill to medium-hot.
- Cook your meat skewers for approx 5 mins each side or until cooked.
Nice served with sour cream or yoghurt drizzled over the top.