Roasted Cauliflower with Turmeric
Cauliflower has recently grown in popularity with the versatility of this beautiful vegetable. Here’s a easy roasted cauli recipe for all to enjoy with incredible spices for extra flavour and texture, serve with a bowl of yoghurt of hommus to make a great addition.
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric (There is additional turmeric in the curry blend)
- 1/2 tsp Kumari Bombaywalla Mild curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 220c degress
- Use grease proof paper or oil to line a baking tray
- Add all spices to a small bowl with a good dash of olive oil, Mix well and set aside.
- Break up your cauliflower into small pieces and put in large bowl
- Pour over your spice blend and use your hands to evenly rub the spices into the cauliflower.
- Spread onto your baking tray and bake for approximately 15mins or until just cooked through (you can cover in tin foil-optional)